Sealed Pulsed Nitrogen UV Laser with Dye Accessory
1 in stock
|Dimensions||36 × 16 × 10 in|
|Tested||Powers on, Not Tested Further. AS IS|
|Cosmetic Condition||3 - Good|
|OEM Name||Laser Photonics|
Laser Photonics LN300C Sealed Pulsed Nitrogen UV Laser with Dye Accessory Option
Peak Power: 75kW
Pulse Duration: 5 nSec
– Mfg date: March 1993
– Input: 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
– When in good working order laser emits 75 KW peak power at 337 nm in a 5 ns pulse duration, at pulse rates to 30 Hz.
– Laser powers up when turn on key switch. HV pulser circuitry, including the thyratron, appears to be working, but pulsing seems erratic.
– Laser emits UV light, but power is very low and UV pulse energy seems erratic.
– Laser head gets hot after running for 30 minutes.
– Dye laser accessory is intact and in good shape.
– Flip mirror, pump lens, dye cell, grating tuner assembly, and output coupler mirror appear to be in good shape. Magnetic stirrer for the dye cell is working.
– To refurbish this laser, it may be necessary to replace the thyratron and sealed nitrogen laser tube.
Buy online or give us a call with any questions at 781-871-8868. We’re here ready to help you!
**Shipping & Freight fees are dependent on your location. We will provide a freight quote to meet your individual needs and work with you if you prefer to use your own carrier.
***OEM Laser Photonics